angiogenesis article benefits body bowl cancer cheese chicken cooking detox diet eating eco exercise facebook family fitness food garlic general green health healthy high home image ingredients kids king living more nature news nutrition organic prevention recipe recipes spinach squash stress sugar toxins twitter university
- Take a Peek Inside a Whole Foods Specialist’s Fridge
- Make Your Own Beautifying Salad Dressing
- Mustard Greens Salad with Anchovy Dressing
- Chocolate Espresso Tofu Mousse Recipe for Healthy Skin
- Kohlrabi and Fuji Apple Salad Recipe For Glowing Skin
- Flatten Your Stomach by Eating More Fat [Study]
- Butterflied Roasted Turkey with Butternut Squash Stuffing
- Dark Chocolate + Chia Seed Bark Recipe (for Glowing Skin!)
- This Fall, Choose One of The Most Beautiful Foods–Pumpkin!
- Nestle Recalls Philly Steak And Cheese Hot Pockets After Finding Link To Massive Beef Recall
- 15 Waffles That Leslie Knope Would Be Proud To Eat
- Beautiful Proportions
- The Best Foods to Eat For Healthy Hair
- Top 12 Detox Superfoods
- Spice Up A Chilly Day With Curry
- 5 Game-Changing Ways to Use Greek YogurtIf you thought yogurt was just a vehicle for fruit and granola, this may rock your world: The cool, creamy stuff is actually incredibly versatile and can be used in everything from sweets to salads. So think beyond the breakfast bowl and go way past the parfait: These innovative ideas will project Greek yogurt intoRead more
- 5 Foods To Always Have In Your FridgeA fridge filled with health-promoting ingredients is an amazing thing. Next time you stand there scanning the shelves, make sure these foods are within reach. 1) Homemade Salad Dressing Think that bottled dressings are just as good as homemade? Check the ingredient list and it might change your mind. Most store-bought bottles are high inRead more
- Food Fight!: Pasta vs. PizzaThese two Italian delights are going head-to-head! See which mouthwatering favorite will come out on top.
- This Week’s Nutrition News FeedIn this week’s news: The World Health Organization doesn’t sugarcoat its advice; fruits and vegetables feel the love (even in school cafeterias); and food labels get ready for their makeover. No More Sweet Talk Studies have associated sugar with everything from headaches to heart disease, and yet most of us still get 18% of ourRead more
- 3 Ways to Make Tofu the Best Thing EverTofu keeps well in the fridge for weeks and can become the basis of a tasty meal in minutes, making it a versatile protein that’s great to have on hand. Here are three very different ways to enjoy this adaptable vegetarian staple. Note in the recipes below that only ¾ pound tofu is in the scrambleRead more
- Is Speed Reading Possible?A new app promises to help you to read novels in minutes. Here's why it might not work.
- How Actors Create Emotions: A Problematic PsychologyFully inhabiting the mind, mannerisms, and reality of a fictional character can be as alienating as it is rewarding.
- Body-Image Pressure Increasingly Affects BoysCultural ideals are becoming an equal opportunity anxiety-inducer, and eating disorders are increasingly common in men. But the symptoms in men and women don't look the same.
- Discovering the Roots of MemoryAn interview with Brenda Milner, who studied one of the most famous patients in the history of psychology. Her findings shaped everything we now know about the way we remember.
- What It's Like on the Autism SpectrumIntense stories of family with autism spectrum disorder, as submitted by Atlantic readers